Awards & Recognition
- Ranked No. 1 Best Large Cities for Women in the Workforce from NerdWallet Finance
- Debuted at No. 10 in ParkScore's Best Park Systems in the United States from the Trust for Public Land
- Among 100 Best Communities for Young People – America’s Promise Alliance
- Awarded Honorable Mention City Livability Award – U.S. Conference of Mayors
- Won Top Innovator Award in Operations for Aurora Public Library – Urban Library Council
Families in Aurora have the opportunity to find public and private schools for their child’s primary education.
天天色综合,天天干影视Aurora is only a few minutes away from downtown Denver, and there is no lack on fun, interactive activities you and your family can enjoy. Take the kids along from some cultural learning at the Aurora Symphony Orchestra, the city’s volunteer ensemble providing performances in artists such as Gershwin or performances of “The Nutcracker.” If you’re looking to grace the stage yourself, the Aurora Fox Arts Center offers drama classes for ages 4 all the way up to adults. You can watch performances from talented artists each theatre season.
Within Aurora, the family can enjoy trails and open space throughout the city. Aurora is home to the Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge. Previously a location for government testing, this rehabilitated land now includes 10 miles of hiking trails, fishing and more than 330 species living on the sanctuary including bison, deer, white pelicans, coyotes and more.
After enjoying one of Colorado’s many historical sites, take your curiosity to the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum. Inside, pretend to fly a plane through the skies in one of many flight simulators or explore the many aircraft, space vehicles, artifacts, military uniforms and more.